torstai 22. elokuuta 2013

Worn out/ Kat-ki-poik-ki

The yellow leaves are chasing each other on the sidewalk. I watched them dancing. The Sun is warm, the wind is not. There is a strange restlessness in the air and it caught my pupils, too. I can still feel them sizzling and giggling in my head. I'm happy that I don't have any engagements for this evening. I'm happy I planned tomorrow's lessons before I left work. I'm happy I took care of all the work calls while doing my grocery-shopping. I'm happy I was efficient. I'm happy I have the dinner ready waiting in the fridge. When I came home I tried to find energy from the coffee, nectarines, strawberries and goldenberries. The children's programs will start soon on TV -a small naptime for a tired parent.
Keltaiset lehdet jahtasivat toisiaan jalkakäytävällä. Katsoin niiden piirileikkiä. Aurinko on lämmin, tuuli ei. Ilmassa on outo levottomuus, joka tarttui oppilaisiinkin. Heidän hyörinänsä ja kihinänsä tuntuu takaraivossa ja kehossa. Onneksi illaksi ei ole menoa. Onneksi suunnittelin huomiset tunnit jo töissä. Onneksi hoidin työpuhelut samalla kun olin kaupassa. Onneksi olin tehokas. Onneksi minulla on jääkaapissa ruoka valmiina. Kotona join kahvia. Ahmin energiaa mansikoista, ananaskirsikoista ja nektariinista. Pian alkaa Pikku Kakkonen -väsyneen vanhemman pelastus. Otan tirsat.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti